"We’re brothers, family, and no matter how bad it gets, that doesn’t change."
Firefox download: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/
Fiddler2 download: http://www.telerik.com/fiddler
Some additional notes:
- What we are doing here is doing exactly what 8hacks and omgcatz did except manually. The reason why 8hacks used to be able to download everything very quickly instead of waiting for the next song was the fact that they used a hack to make infinite skips. You’ll notice that if you skip a song you can also grab the URL. Sadly, we are only limited to four skips, but if you do it this way you can still download all the URLs as long as you listen to the songs while you have Fiddler2 open.
- Some songs are from soundcloud, some songs are located in other places. 8Tracks does not keep any of the music by itself.
- Fiddler is useful because it lets you see anything entering or exiting your browser. I am simply describing one technique: using filters, so you can easily locate the urls of the songs. In some other cases, it might be better to limit the urls you see to only mp4 or mp3 or m4a files. Fiddler can download from practically any site, from movies you are currently watching to pictures you are reading on tumblr. It is a very useful tool in many cases.
- If this is too difficult or annoying, wait for omgcatz to automate this process in a simple website. I think they’ve also got a hack so you only have to wait for half the song to complete before you can grab the next url. ;)
- Unlike the other suggestions, we are actually downloading the original copy of the music played by 8tracks and we are NOT RECORDING THE MUSIC FROM THE SPEAKERS OF OUR COMPUTER. :)
My Jesus loves me. He loves me a lot. Even though I don’t deserve it.
In fact, I deserve the opposite of His love. I deserve eternal separation from Him; I deserve death. I deserve to go to hell for all that I’ve done. And Jesus knows that.
But He loves me anyways. He chose to lay down His life for me so that He would be glorified through His resurrection.
I can’t even wrap my mind around that.
Welcome to my tumblr awards with a twist- Everything is angel themed! (Cause you know how much i love my bbys)R U L E S
Must be following this angel!stan
Reblog to enter (l i k e s d o n ’ t c o u n t)
Must be a fandom blog and have an interest in Supernatural (idm if you don’t post much spn, but this is a spn-themed awards ya know)
There will be 1 winner, and 1-2 runner ups for each categoryC A T E G O R I E S
The Castiel Award: Best URL
The Lucifer Award: Best theme
The Michael Award: Best posts
The Gabriel Award: Best icon
The Naomi Award: Best original content (themes, fics, gifs, graphics, art)
The Anna Milton Award: Nicest blogger
The Balthazar Award: My overall favourite!W I N N E R S G E T
A follow back
Unlimited promos throughout the month
A link on my blog with your url and what category you won
LOVE!!!!!!!!!!R U N N E R U P S G E T
A follow back
Tow promos during the month
A link on my blog with a symbol
Okay, I think that’s it! Reblog away bbys uwu
byeeeee shelby, we’ll miss you <3
Omg dude I envy you. I haven’t been to florida since 2011. Get a tan, pick up some cuties, slap a booty, have all the fun!!!! We’ll miss you ♥
omg i’m so jealous! have fun :)
We’ll miss you! Have a good time :D
I’m gonna miss you guys! :(
Can I have one of your saved urls?
Probably. just let me know which one and when you want me to release it.
Check out my blog/Follow Me?
Definitely! Please don't feel bad if I don't follow you though!
How did you make your Updates Tab?
Check here, here and this tag
Why did you unfollow me?
99% of the time this is not personal. It was probably for the following reasons:
-You didn't tag stuff that I dislike
-We aren't in the same fandoms anymore
-You were exceedingly negative or posted hate.
HOWEVER: If were were in a mutual and none of the above are true, I may have unfollowed you by accident.
Can you you give me ficrecs?
For sure! I read a ton of fics. Be sure to check out my fic rec page and my fic rec tag as well.
Do you take graphic/gif requests?
Yes! Just ask.